Corona virus is spreading all over the world, and here are some advices for customers who travel to Vietnam:
1/ Therefore, we at Thienphuoc travel based in Vietnam would like to share with you SOME TIPs which our best advice for Our Safety protection during the Corona virus spreading as below:
– Personal suggestions to eat more garlic, chili to keep your body warm up to be healthy
– To drink more hot water with ginger
– Face masks wearing on the street or in the crowded
– Always wash your hands
– If any people got fever, any signal of the corona virus to be check by the corona centre of the Health ministry
2/ From 12 March, The Government has decided to temporarily suspend visa-wavier program for citizens from Denmark, Norway, Finland, Sweden, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Spain amid complicated developments of the COVID-19 epidemic.
Additional information regarding health quarantine applicable to entrants from the COVID-19 infected areas in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health dated 29 February 2020, as follows:
(i) Medical declaration shall be made compulsory for all entrants into Viet Nam, effective from 06:00, 07 March 2020. The form may be filled out online or via a mobile app, followed by QR code scanning after landing.
For further details, please visit: https://suckhoetoandan.vn/khaiyte.
(ii) Medical declaration and quarantine shall be seriously observed for entrants into Viet Nam from the COVID-19 infected areas (China, Republic of Korea, Italy and Iran) in accordance with the regulations and guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health.
(iii) The reception and screening of entrants from the COVID-19 infected areas (China, Republic of Korea, Italy and Iran) shall be performed as follow:
– All entrants from the COVID-19 infected areas (China, Republic of Korea, Italy and Iran) shall perform compulsory medical declaration and be subject to screening measures at ports of entry;
– Anyone exhibiting symptoms of fever, cough and shortness of breath shall be immediately moved to health facilities for quarantine and tests in accordance with the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health.
– At mass quarantine facilities, based on the health declaration (paper or electronic) and additional health declarations, and via professional measures, interviews shall be held to identify appropriate quarantine measures.
The place of residence of the entrants from the COVID-19 infected areas (China, Republic of Korea, Italy and Iran) shall be verified by their family or work partner in Viet Nam, who shall also provide a statement of guarantee that the entrant shall, at their expected place of residence and work in Viet Nam, continue to receive health monitoring in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
(iv) For entrants from the COVID-19 infected areas (China, Republic of Korea, Italy and Iran), the following measures of quarantine will be applicable:
– For entrants having travelled to or transited through the COVID-19 infected areas, or having had close contacts with persons displaying symptoms (fever, coughing, shortness of breath), mass quarantine shall be applicable as per regulations.
– For entrants having travelled to or transited through areas not infected by COVID-19, personal safeguards shall be applied, and these persons shall perform health self-monitoring at their places of work or residence. Should they display symptoms of fever, coughing or shortness of breath, they shall immediately visit medical facilities for quarantine, examination and testing as per regulations.
– For foreign nationals entering Viet Nam for official purposes, medical monitoring, check and quarantine shall be applied in accordance with the guidelines of the Ministry of Health.
(v) After screening, for those not subject to mass quarantine, the Health Department of the localities where initial quarantine measures are taken shall compile a list of these persons, which will be forwarded in writing to the localities, where such persons shall reside, so that they shall be taken to their destination. These persons shall maintain home quarantine for 14 days as per regulations.