HANOI- BAI DINH – TRANG AN
When: Tour starts every day at 7:30 am.
Duration: 1 days
Highlights: Monument, sightseeing
Language: The tour is originally in English.
Ninh Binh is about 90 km away from Ha Noi to the south. Ninh Binh is located on Red river delta. Ninh Binh is endowed with many places of particular interest which have been welknown inside and outside Vietnam such as Tam Coc – Bich Dong, Cuc Phuong National Park, Trang An Grottoes and Van Long Nature Reserves. There are also many historical relics, for instances Hoa Lu Ancient Capital, Bich Dong Pagoda, Thai Vi Temple, Phat Diem Stone Cathedral, Tam Diep Defense Line.... All of them are attractive to both Vietnamese and foreign tourists. Ninh Binh is the charming land of myth and unique landscapes.
8:00 am: Tour guide and car pick you up at your address to depart for Ninh Binh province (100 Kms). Start tour Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30 – 12:00: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight.
12:30: Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork ….
14:30: Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers. Trang An is considered as Ha Long on the land.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
Distance Hanoi Central – Ninh Binh: 100 km => 2hour 10 minute transfer
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Meals as mentioned in the program. 01L: Lunch
- Transfer as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program. Mineral Water (02 bottle/pax/day)
- English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam
- No Hotel
- International flight/ Domestic flight tickets and airport taxes.
All internal/ regional flight tickets in economy class with/without departure tax
- Visa fee upon arrival in Vietnam
- Tips & personal expenses. Personal insurance. Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.
a. Cancellations must be advised by email / fax
b. The cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancelation 30 days prior to arrival date: USD 50 per person will be charged.
- Cancelation from 20 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total invoice amount will be charged
- Cancelation from 10 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total invoice amount will be charged
- Cancelation less than 10 days prior to arrival date or no-show: 100% of total invoice invoice amount will be charged
Price In USD (in a private tour for a group of 2 adults)
3 Pax Up
Just starting from $84/Pax
Inquiry more than 2 or group please contact
Price not apply on holidays in Vietnam