Hanoi After Dark
Experience the Hanoians’ evening activities by vintage Vespa scooter.
Drive through the shimmering Hanoi colonial Quarter, Old Quarter, the new corner city and romantic streets of the West lake.
Enjoying the local specialties foods that only being found in Hanoi for the dinner, exciting night bars & café. A completely new experience, fun and the best way to see the real life of Hanoi
18:00 :Our Vespas and the safe riders pick you up at the hotel and transfer to vintage motor café. Enjoying some welcome drink while your guide makes a speech of briefing about the safety and itinerary.
18:30 : Starting your evening excursion by a short ride to a local restaurant in Ngu Xa village where very famous for “Phở cuốn” - the steam rice paper rolling with fried beef and salad, dipping sauce with young papaya and some other spices.
19:15 : Leave the local restaurant, ride along the most romantic Thanh Nien road which separating Truc Bach lake and West lake, through a corner of Hanoi new city.
19:45 : The Vespa will stop at “Chả cá” restaurant. Tasting the grill fillets fish mix with onion, vegetables and take with rice noodle.
20:30: Continue your evening excursion, you will be transferred to Ba Dinh square.
20:45: Take a stroll around, witness the changing guard or lowing National flag ceremony at Ho Chi Minh mausoleum.
21:10: Ride passing the colonial and old quarter before arrival to the night bars.
21:20 : Take some drink while immerse yourself in the excitement of the rhythm music such as the Rock, Vietnamese love songs and jazz. Here you will have an opportunity to stand on the stage and perform yourself or listen to local musical talent performing both in Vietnamese and English by their unique style.
22:00 :Say goodbye to our guide and the Vespa riders bring you back to the hotel.
22:15 : Arrival to the hotel. End services
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- The vintage Vespa with solid helmet and safe riders
- Local English speaking guide
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Specialties foods in two restaurants for dinner with free flowing drinks
- Two night bars and one local café. 1 unit of coffee/beer/soft drink per person in each destination. Please note to us if you are vegetarian
- Photography during the tour
- Rain poncho if necessary
- Medical mask
- Insurance: Max 10 million VND/guest/case
- All activities as mention
- Personal expense
- Other details that do not mention in tour include
- International flight/ Domestic flight tickets and airport taxes.
All internal/ regional flight tickets in economy class with/without departure tax .
- Visa fee upon arrival in Vietnam
- Tips & personal expenses. Personal insurance. Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
a. Cancellations must be advised by email / fax
b. The cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancelation 30 days prior to arrival date: USD 50 per person will be charged.
- Cancelation from 20 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total invoice amount will be charged
- Cancelation from 10 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total invoice amount will be charged
- Cancelation less than 10 days prior to arrival date or no-show: 100% of total invoice invoice amount will be charged
If tour participants buy additional services which are not included in their program, the service fee will be charged on spot.
If tours participants cancel some services and / or portion of the tour program at their will during the trip, reimbursements shall not be made for these unused services and /or portions .
If in the course of the trip, an illness or mishap befalls a tour participant that entails extra services and /or medical attention arranged by company, all the related additional costs shall be defrayed by the participant himself or herself on the spot.
Price In USD (in a sharing tour for a group of adults)
Ha Noi after dark