HANOI – SAPA 2 DAY 1 NIGHT
Day 1: Sapa - Ham Rong (Lunch, Dinner)
- 7:00 Bus and guide to pick you up and depart for Lao Cai on the new Noi Bai highway, you will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful scenery on this road
- 12:30. Present in Sapa town, you enjoy lunch at the restaurant
- 13:00: You visit, explore Ham Rong mountain with Orchid Garden 1, Orchid Garden 2, Pear Garden, Apple Garden, Central Flower Garden, Broken Rock, Heaven Gate, Dragon Head, Cloud Yard ... Standing on Ham Rong mountain peak, you can enjoy panoramic views of Sapa, Muong Hoa valley, Sa Pa, Ta Phin and Cat Cat hidden in the smoke.
- 17:00 Delegation back to Sapa town, have dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Visit Cat Cat Village - Return to Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 7:00 Enjoy breakfast at the hotel.
- 9:00 Depart from the hotel to visit Cat Cat village where the Mong people live, this place was once discovered and reclaimed by the French colonists, during the trip you will have the opportunity to discover a very different rhythm of life of the people here, learn about the customs and traditional crafts such as brocade weaving, silver mound, crafting farm tools
- 12:30 Enjoy Northwest cuisine with fresh ingredients at Sapa town restaurant.
- 15:00 Bus transfer back to Hanoi. The tour ends here.
Surcharge: 750,000 VND / person if you want to visit Fansipan by cable car
Price policy for children:
- Children under 5: Free tour, eat and sleep with parents
- Children from 5 to 9 years old: 75% of adult price.
- 10 years and older: 100% of adult price
- High Quality car .
- Sapa Hotel, fully equipped rooms (2 people / room)
- Meals according to SaPa tour program.
- Guides are enthusiastic, experienced.
- Sightseeing ticket.
- Shuttle bus from bus station to hotel and vice versa.
- Travel insurance up to 20,000,000 VND / person / case.
- Personal costs.