Vietnam Northern Explorer
Vietnam Northern Explorer
An area of outstanding natural beauty and traditions hold strong. Northern Explorer itinerary follows an incredible route into the more remote mountainous regions of the north such as Cao Bang, Lao Cai and Ha Giang, whilst including some of the more well-known northern highlights such as Sapa, Ba Be. The highlight for many will be the opportunity to interact with traditional hill tribes, whose way of life hasn’t changed for centuries
DAY 1 : Arrive In Hanoi (Breakfast)
Arrive in Hanoi - Noi Bai International Airport. You will be met at the airport by your English speaking guide and transfer to your hotel in downtown Hanoi
Overnight in Hanoi
DAY 2: Hanoi - Thai Nguyen - Ba Be (Breakfast)
07:30 am. Have breakfast at hotel then transfer to Ba Be.
On the way, we will stop in the city of Thai Nguyen to visit the Museum of Ethnography_The museum is lo cated in the center of Thai Nguyen province on the poetic River side. It is considered to be acultural works with large scale and beautiful architecture and it has been awarded the Ho Chi Minh Prize on culture and art in 1996. 3000 documents and original items on traditional culture of 54 ethic groups are exhibited and stored at the Museum. Then continute driver to Ba Be
Overnight at Homestay in Pac Ngoi of Tay people.
Distance Ha Noi – Ba Be 600 km => 10 hour transfer
DAY 3: Ba Be (Breakfast)
Breakfast will be served at 07:30 overlooking the lake before setting off for your exciting day in Ba Be National Park. You will travel on our private boat on the Ba Be Lake first visiting the Puong Cave, famous for its thousands of bats. You will continue down the Nang river to see the Dau Dang Waterfall before having lunch at a nearby village restaurant on the banks of the river. Returning to Ba Be Lake, you will visit An Ma Temple and then trek a short distance through the forest to the homestay. If you still have the energy, there is the option of kayaking ( On your own)
Then return homestay and Ovenight
DAY 4: Ba Be - Bao Lac (Breakfast)
08:00 am. Have breakfast then drive from Ba Be to Bao Lac.
Sightseeing on the way.
Visit Ethnic Lo Lo in Bao Lac
Overnight in Thuy Duong hotel
Distance Ba Be – Bao Lac 150 km => 4 hour transfer_Moutain road
DAY 5 : Ba Be - Bao Lac (Breakfast)
08:00 am. Have breakfast, drive from Bao Lac to Meo Vac, continue via Ma Phi Leng Pass then arrive in Dong Van.
Overnight at hotel in Dong Van.
Distance Ba Be – Dong Van 250 km => 8hour 30 Minute transfer_Moutain road
DAY 6: Dong Van - Luphin - Ha Giang (Breakfast)
08:00 am. Visit market Lung Phin (on Uniquement Tiger & Monkey day - Lunar Year).
Then transfer to Ha Giang.
Overnight at Ha Thanh village (of Tay people) in Ha Giang.
Distance Dong Van – Ha Giang 150 km => 4hour30 Minute transfer_Moutain road
DAY 7 : Ha Giang - Quang Binh - Bac Ha (Breakfast)
08:00 am. Drive from Ha Giang to Bac Ha, sightseeing on the way and visit some villages in Quang Binh of people Pa Then, Tay, Dao...
Overnight at SAO MAI hotel in Bac Ha.
Distance Ha Giang – Bac Ha 200 km => 6hour transfer_Moutain road
DAY 8: Bac Ha - Sapa (Breakfast)
08:00 am. Visit Bac Ha Market hold on every Sunday and visit Ban Pho village of Mong people in Bac Ha (if not go on Sunday, guest can visit other market such as: Can Cau on Saturday, Coc Ly on Tuesday,
Transfer to Sapa. Visit village Ta Phin of Red Dao people.
Overnight at hotel in Sapa.
Distance Bac Ha - Sapa 100 km => 3hour transfer_Moutain road
DAY 9: Sapa - Hanoi (Breakfast)
08:00 am. After breakfast.Transfer from Sapa to Hanoi.
Free for leisure until the departure time to airport for flying to departure
Distance Sapa – Ha Noi 400 km => 6hour 30minute transfer
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Accommodation in the category chosen or similar
- Overnight at homestay in Ba Be, Ha Giang..
- Meals as mentioned in the program. B: 8 Breakfast
- Day boat trip in Ba Be lake
- Transfer from and to the airports by private vehicle with A/C.
- Transportation by private vehicle with A/C.
+ 2 pax: 01 car 7 seats,
+ 3 – 5 pax: 01 minivan 16 seats,
+ 6 – 9 pax: 01 coach 29 seats
+ 10 pax up : 01 minivan 16 seats + 01 coach 29 seats
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Local OR National English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- 01 FOC in ½ Twin room for group of 16pax onward (excluding internal airfares and visas). Maximum 02 FOC per group.
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program.
- International flight tickets and airport taxes.
- Visa fee upon arrival in Vietnam (25 USD/pax)/Vietnam visa authorization (5 USD/ pax). Tips & personal expenses. Personal insurance. Any service not clearly mentioned in the program.
- Cancellations must be advised by email / fax
b. The cancellation fees will apply:
- Cancelation 30 days prior to arrival date: USD 50 per person will be charged.
- Cancelation from 20 days to 30 days prior to arrival date: 30% of total invoice amount will be charged
- Cancelation from 10 days to 20 days prior to arrival date: 50% of total invoice amount will be charged
- Cancelation less than 10 days prior to arrival date or no-show: 100% of total invoice invoice amount will be charged